- Spektrum DX5e 5 channel Tx/Rx set
- If you are just starting out in electric flight, you will need a good quality radio system at an economy price. 2.4 GHz is here to stay and is the latest technology - the DX5e gives you a good basic radio with no complications. It does not have model memories, but for your first model it could not be easier. It does offer the basic adjustments that you need to set up your first model.
- The DX5e is currently available with an AR600 DSM2 6-channel, full range receiver and four alkaline batteries to get you started for only $149. A good basic system!
- Features are
- 5 channel DSM2 2.4 GHz radio system
- Servo reversing and travel adjustment
- AR600 DSM2 micro 6 channel receiver as standard
- Alkaline AA batteries supplied to get you started
- Plug-pack wall charger available if you want to use rechargables
- Add your own servos to suit your model
- Add a BEC speed controller for motor control and you have it all ready to go
- Delta wing mixer and dual rates on one channel
- Price: only $149
- Spare AR600 receivers available - 6 channels for $89