In this part of the site I will display news of electric flight events and happenings. I invite you to submit any information that you would like to have displayed. Are you running an electric flight day? Send me a message by clicking on my e-mail link!
- AEFA F5J and a Radian postal competition each month - rules on the AEFA web site - fly on any day of the month and only one good flight needs to be recorded and results sent to Trevor Smith - join in and have fun! 2018 events start in February. Send an e-mail if interested to email@example.com and see the AEFA web site for the rules:
- AEFA Electric Old Timer Postal Contest - fly in any day of the month to post a score. Contact Mike Colston if you have an old timer and can put in some flights - support this class - e-mail Mike on firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am attempting to compile a calendar of events for F5J for 2018 - already 21 events for 2018 - download a PDF file of the draft calendar. Please let me know if you can contribute any events that need to be added so that we can avoid clashes - I am surveying winch-launch glider events as well.
- Sailplane Expo, Armidale, January 2018 - includes winch-launch glider,and stand-alone F5J - click here for information.
- NEFR for 2108 - scheduled for 29 March- 1 April 2018 at NAAS field near Canberra. Consult the AEFA web site for details (see link above in 1.)
- Peter Pine, 1/40 Kellehers Road, Pottsville Beach NSW 2489
- Phone (02) 6676 1437 Mobile: (0407) 732 440
- E-mail: email@example.com