- KST Servos are the latest in thin, metal case, metal geared servos. They are being hailed around the world as good quality servos. If you need a thin servo, this is the one for you. They are equivalent is speed and power to many other similar servos available, but have the advantage of solid construction, dual ball-bearings, lower price, and only 8mm thick. Try some today!!
The X08H replaces the 245H as a light, thin, wing servo - now with a 7mm coreless motor, more power and less weight - and with HV capabilities - works on 2S or up to 8.4V.
The specifications for the DS X08H are:
- Size: 23.5 x 16.8 x 8mm
- Weight: 8g
- Operating voltage: 4.8 - 8.4V
- Torque: 1.4 kg/cm on 3.8V
- Torque: 2.2 kg/cm on 6.0V
- Torque: 2.8 kg/cm on 8.4V
- Speed: 0.18 seconds to 60 degrees on 4.8V
- Speed: 0.15 seconds to 60 degrees on 6.0V
- Speed: 0.09 seconds to 60 degrees on 8.4V
- Price: $75.00